To protect you, as a driver, you can conclude our Motor third party liability insurance (liability insurance for damages caused by operation of vehicle). This is a compulsory policy which covers—on your behalf—damages caused to health, life, and property of third parties, including any potential lost earnings or profit of the affected persons, along with any expenses necessary for legal representation and defence in case of more complicated claims.
Motor insurance covers claims for liability in respect of damage or destruction of a vehicle as a result of accidents, natural disasters, theft, and vandalism. see more
The scope of coverage may be expanded to include many additional insurance schemes, e.g.: http://artontheave.net/map
- insurance of windshield,
- insurance for assistance and a replacement vehicle in the event of an accident and vehicle failure,
- insurance against injury of persons transported in relation with an accident,
- insurance against any damage and loss of luggage, etc.
Further, vehicle insurance may be expanded to include an insurance policy covering the difference between the purchase price of the vehicle and the insurance premium (the so-called GAP insurance policy). This policy covers the difference between the price you paid for your car and the insurer's indemnification under the comprehensive insurance policy after the vehicle wear and tear is deducted. I.e., it covers that portion of the price that is not covered by the insurer under the motor insurance policy.
Additionally, we offer legal protection insurance. This policy allows you to use your insurance payments to pre-pay legal advice or attorney representation in a lawsuit resulting from unexpected life situations link.
Need help selecting the most appropriate product?
- We can get the best terms and conditions for you.
- We are familiar with insurance company offers and products.
- We are available to you for any claims.